Since 2010 the Clean Health level one internship program has been helping to develop personal trainers from around the globe. Originally created in house to educate our staff it has since expanded to cover all areas of health and fitness giving personal trainers and nutritionists a truly one of a kind educational experience that has developed an international reputation for excellence.
Over the years we have had students travel to our Sydney location from Singapore, Monaco, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, Finland, Italy as well as from all across Australia.
Our level one program is designed to give the personal trainer an all round base of knowledge when it comes to biochemistry, nutrition, anatomy, physiology and program design for the fat loss and hypertrophy client. Our level two then expands on these concepts in more depth.
The level one is open to all levels of experience and throughout the last several years we have had personal trainers fresh out of graduating, professional strength coaches working with high performance teams to gym owners with over a decade of experience in the industry.
As with all of our courses where program design is discussed one of the biggest hallmarks of our internship program are the training sessions… So ensure you are well rested before attending as you will be training daily!
Over the course of the three days you will learn how to:
- Interpret base blood chemistry panels to optimize your clients health and results
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of exercise movement and how to structurally assess clients to fast track their exercise progression and results
- Understand the influence that hormones have on your clients body composition
- Coach and cue clients from a variety of different backgrounds to ensure you get the most out of them
- Design base nutritional programs to optimize your clients health and results
- Design base training programs to maximize your clients fat loss and hypertrophy results
- **Laptops are to be brought to this seminar.**
Click image to Expand Course Outline
Save $347 by Combining Level 1 and Level 2 Internships