Paul expertly combines a passion for hands-on work with his clients with a love of theory-based learning to ensure each client receives the best possible attention and consequent outcome. He is constantly striving to expand his already substantial existing knowledge on training and nutrition in an ever shifting and expanding industry.
Paul has over 7 years industry experience both here in Australia and in the UK. An intensive sporting background involving soccer, tennis, athletics and cross-country running led to a love of sports and further study of it when he earned a first class honours degree in Sports Science from Loughborough University.
Paul is a firm believer in being able to ‘walk the walk’ as well as ‘talk the talk’ and is to compete in his first physique competition this year. He specialises in fat loss and body composition changes.
Formal qualifications include: –
- BSc Sports Science (Loughborough University, UK)
- PICP Level 1 & 2
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Advanced Kettlebell Instructor
Recent Seminars Attended: –
- Steve Maxwell – Mobility Conditoning
- Ben Coomber & Phil Learney (Clean Health)
- Advanced Hypertrophy Methods (Clean Health)