Stefan has over 10 years of industry experience as a personal trainer and has helped hundreds of individuals achieve their health and physique goals. As the former founder and head coach of Elite Advantage he has built a reputation as one of the leading personal trainers in Australia. He specialises in optimising body composition for clients, and physique competition preparation.
Having reached his own physique goals and seeing the difference it made to his confidence, wellbeing and career, Stefan is passionate about helping others do the same. His mission is to get every male he works with lower than 10% body fat and every female under 14% regardless of who they are.
Stefan found his true passion in weight training. He’d always been a skinny kid, and after initially struggling to put on muscle, he currently weighs over 95kg and maintains sub 8% body fat year-round. In 2012, Stefan entered his first Natural Bodybuilding competition and placed third at the Nationals in the novice division. He now has his sights set on the title and intends to remain a drug-free lifter for life.
Stefan has completed his Masters degree in Exercise Physiology and continues to further his knowledge through regularly undertaking courses and internships from some of the world’s most successful trainers such as Charles Poliquin. It has been through Charles’ methods that Stefan has seen the greatest results in himself and his clients.
Charles’ methodology dispels training myths, such as you cannot gain muscle and lose body fat simultaneously, or that spot reduction is not possible. This also has opened the door for further study in the fields of functional diagnostic medicine and Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Stefan firmly believes that having the right mindset and overcoming limiting beliefs is the single most important factor to not only achieve a physique goal but to achieve lasting happiness and success in life.
His formal qualifications include:
- M.S. Exercise Physiology, Sydney University
- B.S. Exercise & Sport Science, Sydney University
- PICP Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Poliquin Education
- Biosignature Modulation Practitioner, Poliquin Education
- Diploma of Fitness, FIA
- PICP level 3 & 4, Poliquin Education
- Master NLP Practitioner, UP! Coach
- Practitioner of Functional Medicine, FMU (Current)
- Precision Nutrition Coach, John Beradi (Current)
His professional development includes:
- Phil Learney and Ben Coomber 2 Day Fat Loss & Hypertrophy Seminar
- Charles Poliquin 3 Day BioPrint Seminar
- BioSignature Level 2, James Lavalle
- Program Design, Poliquin Education
- Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Techniques, Poliquin Education
- Biosignature CE, Poliquin Education
- SCTS – Training the Female Client, Poliquin Education
- SCTS – Training the Prepubescent, Poliquin Education
- Hypertrophy Internship, Poliquin Education
- Certified Trigenics Trainer (CTT): Upper Extremities (Module 1)
- Fascial Abrasion Technique Tool (FAT-Tool)
- Biosignature CE: LAB Analysis, Poliquin Education (Current)
- Hypertrophy Internship, IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski
- Milos Sarcev Training Camp, Milos Sarcev
- Nutritional Seminar, Dr Layne Norton
- Layne Norton Training Camp, Dr Layne Norton
- Charles Poliquin Body Composition Seminar
- Charles Poliquin Hypertrophy Seminar
His bodybuilding competition history includes:
- INBA NSW 2012 Men’s Novice Open Division – 4th Place
- INBA NSW 2012 Men’s Tall Class Division – 3rd Place
- ANB Nationals 2012 Men’s Novice Division – 3rd Place
- INBA Sydney 2013 Men’s Tall Class Division – 3rd Place
Courses Stefan Lectures: