Presenters: Daine Mcdonald, Stefan Ianev & Rawdon Dubois
In this three-day boot camp we cover the art of training and nutritional program design for the fat loss client. You will learn over 50 different training systems for optimizing fat loss with both the male and female client utilizing our proven methods allowing you to strip away body fat in record time.
We cover both short and long term periodization of training and nutrition for maximizing fat loss and how to apply it specifically to each client’s unique physiology. Weight training, aerobic and anaerobic training systems, nutrient timing and cycling are all covered in depth over the three-day camp. Unique to our fat loss boot camp all students will undergo the following process pre/during and post boot camp:
- All students will submit their LBM and BF% through either a Dexascan, BioPrint or BioSignature assessment 7 days prior to commencement of the seminar
- We will use this information to design a complete nutrition and supplement plan for you over the course of the 3 days. All meals and supplements will be catered for
- All students will undergo a new LBM and BF% assessment at the end of the final day of the seminar
- Subsequent nutrition and training plans will be provided to the students for the following week
The in depth theoretical nature of the course combined with the physical application of the training systems learned allows attendees a truly unique learning experience!
In this boot camp you will learn:
- How to design short and long term training systems for the fat loss client
- How to design effective nutrition plans for fat loss
- How to cycle your nutrition to avoid hitting a plateau and rebounding
- Why methods that worked to get clients lean will not work to them shredded!
- The most effective ways to integrate cardio training into your clients fat loss regimen
- The physiology of stubborn fat and how to get rid of it
- How to break through fat loss plateaus
- How to retain or even gain lean muscle as you lean out
- How to avoid common mistakes that can lead to a fat loss plateau
- How and when to integrate modified strongman training to increase fat loss
- How to get the athletic population lean… Whether in strength sports or stepping up on stage!
- **Laptops are to be brought to this seminar.**
Click image to Expand Course Outline
This Event has been Cancelled, please go to http://chfiglobaleducation.com/education/ for similar upcoming seminars