DATES & LOCATIONS:
|Saturday 11th November, 2017||
Enterprise Fitness, Melbourne
|Saturday 25th November, 2017||Sydney Registration!|
|Saturday 2nd December, 2017||
Tuff Team, Perth
In this one day seminar, internationally renowned WBFF Pro Lauren Simpson will be teaching her top secrets for building a strong female physique which she has used in her own transformation.
Lauren will be joined by her coach, internationally renowned educator and Clean Health Fitness Institute founder & Chairman Daine McDonald for a full day of information around lifestyle, nutrition and training.
The information in the seminar is designed for those who have a passion for everything fitness! You may already of competed in bikini or fitness model or have a strong desire to do so in the future . Subsequently it is designed for those who are seriously determined to create their own dream physique or to help train others to do so.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- You will learn simple body composition and lab tests you can use to assess whether you are ready to get up on stage and if so, how long it will take you (12, 24, 48 weeks etc.)
- You will learn how to pick the best possible nutritional systems to maximize your progression. We cover all the relevant genres such as low carb, high carb, carb cycling, keto, isocaloric, IIFYM, carb backloading and more!
- You will learn how to set up the right diet and training methods for your own unique somatic type, current condition and long term goals.
- You will learn how to execute the primary exercises required for bikini and fitness model athletes correctly to maximize tension in the working muscles. Through these practical sessions, you will feel your muscles like never before, allowing you to take it away and apply it with yourself or clients.
- You will learn how to mentally prepare to get up on stage when it comes to your training and nutrition and what you can do outside the gym to improve your performance when you get there.
- You will learn how to choose the right category and federation to ensure you improve your chance for success, along with getting a complete breakdown of everything you must do when not in the gym in the lead up to getting up on stage or peaking for a photo shoot event
By the end of this seminar you will have gained a vast range of knowledge and insight about everything fitness and lifestyle. This will benefit both you in creating your ideal physique and others you may coach.
|10:00am||11:00am||Assessing Stage Readiness for The Fitness Model|
|11:00am||12:30pm||Nutrition 101 for the Fitness Model|
|03:30pm||04:30pm||Non-Gym Essentials for the Fitness Mod|
|04:30pm||06:00pm||Programming Systems for the Fitness Model|
You can CONTACT our team today or call us on 02 9882 2778. Or if you wish to directly register please click the links below:
- To register for Melbourne: CLICK HERE!
- To register for Sydney: CLICK HERE!
- To register for Perth: CLICK HERE!
Watch the video below to see testimonials from students who have attended the ‘Training The Female Fitness Model’ seminar!