What’s good about this recipe?
Wild salmon is a great source of long chain Omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for brain, heart and skin health. Salmon is also a great source of protein and nutrients such as zinc, iron, vitamin B6 and B12, which are essential for good health and a strong immune system. So here is what you will need to make it:
- 1 x 200g Salmon Fillets
- 1 x Zucchini grated
- 1 x Capsicum chopped
- 10 x Mushrooms chopped
- ¼ head of Cauliflower
Options for toppings on this dish include:
- Bean shoots
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Cook salmon fillets, skin side down in an ovenproof pan with a little butter over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until skin is crispy.
- Turn salmon over and place the pan in the oven to finish cooking the salmon for another 4 – 5 minutes.
- Sautee onion until soft.
- Add zucchini, capsicum, mushroom and cauliflower to pan and sautée on low heat until soft.
- Flavor with Himalayan salt, pepper and chili flakes (optional)
- Serve a cup of sautéed vegetables toped with roasted salmon.
- Garnish with bean shoots, shallots, lettuce and fresh tomato.
- Sprinkle with torn parsley
Add 1 cup of brown rice to turn this into carb packed meal for post training add in some avocado for extra fats and calories. This meal can be easily calculated using our revolutionary nutritional program design software iNutrition Pro, created by company founder Daine McDonald and education manager Stefan Ianev. Click the links above for more information on that, for not though go forth and enjoy!
Yours in health,
The Clean Health Fitness Institute