LEARN HOW TO BUILD MUSCLE FAST
FROM ONE OF THE WORLDS LEADING BODYBUILDING AND PERFORMANCE EXPERTS!
The Hypertrophy Mastery Certification is a 2-day course based on the cutting edge methodologies of hypertrophy program design by world leading strength coach, athlete and human performance expert over the last 20 years, Christian Thibaudeau.
In this course you will learn the different pathways to stimulate muscle growth as well as how to program to optimize these pathways and for whom each pathway is more effective.
You will also learn program design for strength and performance, what are the best methods, training structures and progression models to maximize strength in various types of clients to enhance hypertrophy for both sports and bodybuilding.
Finally you will learn athletic training programming, the best ways to increase speed, power and work capacity for athletic performance. Hands down this is the most complete course on hypertrophy for bodybuilding and sports performance on the market today!
A FEW WORDS FROM CHRISTIAN
CORE MODULES COVERED:
Module 1: The Five Pathways to Stimulate Muscle Growth
Module 2: Five Pathway Specific Hypertrophy Program Design
Module 3: Maximising Strength for Optimal Hypertrophy
Module 4: Advanced Program Design for Strength
Module 5: The Science of Athletic Performance
Module 6: Advanced Program Design for Athletic Performance
YOU WILL LEARN:
- You will learn the science of hypertrophy and how to apply it to maximize results for the different Neuro-Types and forms of hypertrophy
- You will learn how to design hypertrophy programs general population clients, physique athletes all the way through to athletes whom require functional hypertrophy and strength to maximize their performance
- You will learn how to use hypertrophy principles to maximize fat loss with all client types
- You will learn the science of developing maximal strength and how to apply it as the mother strength training quality for all client goals
- You will learn how to maximize strength in all the key lifts including bench-press, deadlift, squat, Olympic lifts and a variety of other lifts used for testing structural balance and overall athletic performance
- You will learn how to correct weaknesses, lagging muscle groups and sticking points to maximize physique symmetry aesthetically, along with functional hypertrophy for performance
- You will learn how to create training programs for beginner level hypertrophy, all the way to Olympic and professional level athletes, both in short term format and periodization for long term results