Clean Health & Australian Strength Coach Presents…
Training The Strength Athlete – 1 Day Seminar
Learn the secrets of how to get athletes strong and powerful from two of the industry’s best!
IN THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to assess your athlete’s readiness for proper strength training
- Nutritional program design for the strength athlete
- Technique cueing and accessory exercises to increase your squat, bench press and deadlift
- Program design for athletes in sports such as powerlifting, weightlifting, velodrome sprint cycling, boxing & more!
- How to peak for powerlifting events
- Plus much more!
DATE/TIME: (Class runs 9:00am-5:30pm daily)
- Sydney: Sat 23rd Aug @ Clean Health Performance Centre, Basement Level, 499 Kent St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
FEES: (All payments are final and non-refundable however can be used towards future course credits)
- Just $397
LIMITED TO 30 SPOTS
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Between them Clean Health Founder Daine McDonald and Australian Strength Coach Founder Sebastian Oreb have over 20 years of coaching experience. Between them they have coached Olympians, world champions/record holders, national champions/record holders and professional athletes in a variety of strength and power sports including raw powerlifting, boxing, mogul skiing, Velodrome sprint cycling, the NRL and ARU.
You will walk away from this seminar with tools that will enable you to not only improve your own strength but that of your clients and athletes!