Presenter: Ed Coan & Paul Carter
The Clean Health Fitness institute has put together two of the industry’s greatest when it comes to strength training and powerlifting for this ultimate powerlifting 2 day educational event!
Widely considered the greatest raw powerlifter of all time, Ed Coan has set over 71 world records in raw powerlifting over his career including being the lightest person ever to total over 2400 pounds with a record 2463 pound total which is 1118kg. His best ever total in the IPF was 1035kg at only 100kg bodyweight! The experience of learning from the GOAT is not to be missed as Ed will impart decades of his knowledge and experience on the technical aspect of the lifts but also programming to build maximal strength!
For more information Ed visit his website: http://www.strengthinc.com/
Paul Carter today is renowned for being the creator of Lift Run Bang (LRB) and is the author of several books including Base Building. Apart from being considered one of North America’s leading coaches he is a seasoned raw powerlifter and coaches numerous champion physique and strength athletes from a variety of sports. He is a seasoned writer and presenter, having appeared in media publications such as T-Nation, Men Fitness, MuscleMag, elitefts, Planet Muscle, Strength Sensei, Juggernaut Training Systems and many more.
More information on Paul and his methods can be found on his website here: http://www.lift-run-bang.com/
During this one day seminar you will learn:
- Advanced program design for powerlifting
- Technical break down on all the three main lifts
- Advanced strategies to improve your squat
- Advanced strategies to improve your deadlift
- Advanced strategies to improve your benchpress
- Accessory exercises, what to use and when to use them
- The final week… Dropping weight and peaking strength for competition
- How to use powerlifting training methods to improve performance in other strength sports
Click image to Expand Course Outline
1 day option available at $227, contact reception for more details!