To our readers,
For many years myself and my coaches at the CHPC have been known as some of the best in the business in getting people into competition shape, having produced numerous champions in the INBA, ANB and IFBB. In fact out of our 16 coaches more than half currently compete or have competed in physique competitions themselves!
After the success of our first training the female physique seminar earlier this year we have decided to host another updated seminar of the same genre at the CHPC where we will be sharing our industry leading secrets on how we are able to achieve such radical results with our clients. Until now we have only ever really scraped the surface with what we do in publications such as Oxygen Magazine however in this workshop we will show you how to get up on stage yourself or coach an athlete up on stage the right way!
The workshop will be held over two days and will consist of both practical and theory components. The primary element will be theory however participants will be training daily to get a taste of what it takes physically to step up on stage!
Who is this for?
Anyone looking to compete in Fitness Model/Bikini or Figure along with anyone looking to get into optimal shape in 2013! This is also suitable for personal trainers or coaches interested in learning how to coach female fitness and physique competitors to increase the industry profile and overall business.
What you will cover
- Training methods and periodization models for all categories over 12, 24 and 48 week preparation periods
- How to choose the right federation for you
- Nutrition protocols for all categories
- Optimal supplementation to enhance your physique
- Posing and presentation for all categories
- The final week… what to do and how to do it right!
- Judging criteria… what they will be looking for
- Myself – Founder and owner of the CHPC, trainer to numerous national champion fitness model/figure athletes in the IFBB and ANB along with being an Oxygen Magazine contributor
- Claudine Newton (McDonald) – 2009 ANB Asia. are dedicated to delivering elite service and exceptional entertainment, our casino really is second to none. Pacific Sports Model and Overall Champion.
- Rawdon Dubois – CHPC Education Manager, Former INBA Mr NSW and trainer to numerous successful fitness model, bodybuilders and physique athlete champions in the ANB, IFBB and INBA including the current IFBB Australasian Bikini Model Novice Champion Sharon Kemp
- Jes Murphy – Current ANB figure competitor, INBA judge and coach to dozens of fitness model figure and physique competitors
- Clean Health Performance Centre, Basement Level, 499 Kent St, Sydney Australia
- Dates are: Sat 18th-Sun 19th May, 2013
- 10am-6pm daily
- $397 for the whole 2 days!
SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE ONLY!
To check out testimonials from the dozens of physique athletes we have coached over the years check out our physique athlete testimonials! To register contact our admin team on: 61 2 9882 2778 or email us at: [email protected]
Yours in health,
p.s; Check out the video below to get a sample of what participants went through in our first seminar this February!