MASTER THE ART
OF ‘GEN POP’
This exclusive, cutting edge online course for personal trainers and fitness professionals is based on the industry leading scientific experience and knowledge of world leading personal trainer Mark Carroll.
This online course will teach you how to create nutrition and training systems to achieve rapid transformations with clients in as little as 12 weeks’ time in a way that is repeatable, allowing you to grow a successful personal training business that focuses on what matters… Results!
So if you want to learn how to become the go to ‘Transformation Specialist’ in your local area this online personal training course is a must if you are serious about becoming the next industry leader!
A FEW WORDS FROM MARK
CORE MODULES COVERED:
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Fundamentals of Gen Pop Transformations
Module 3: Lifestyle Protocols to Maximise Transformations
Module 4: The Art of Nutritional Program Design
Module 5: Training Systems for the Gen Pop Client
Module 6: Conclusion
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The science of fat loss for overweight versus lean clients and how you can manipulate that to maximise results
- The psychology of general population clients and how to ensure they progress effectively through their program
- The art of coaching to maximise client compliance to ensure you get results time and time again
- How our stress hormones influence fat loss for the general population client and what you can do about it
- How to set calorie deficits correctly in a safe and effective manner to maximise client results
- The periodisation of nutrition for general population transformations so that you have a system you can use for 12, 24 and 48 weeks
- The periodisation of training systems for the general population client to ensure client success
- The importance of NEAT and cardio for the general population client and how to apply it for all trainee levels
- How to progress lifts effectively to ensure client compliance and maximal results whilst limiting injury risk
- How to maximise your personal training business to switch from a per hour model of coaching to a solutions provider who focuses on outcomes (Transformations) and charges accordingly